We have an urgent project for experienced Andriod developers.
You will be given print screen, images, buttons etc for an iphone application; and the job is to replicate completely in Android.
The application mainly features:
1) the database stored in the mobile with some songs (mp3) and text data (song)
2) the songs will be played randomly
3) the app users will be presented with questions (and then answers) about the song (say how sing it, fast or slow etc)
4) the app users can guess the name of the song
5) the app users can view a table of songs that he played in the past, with correct and incorrect answers listed in different tables. the table presented the links to replay the song, or share the song via email and facebook
6) for facebook functions : a) like a particular image online, and b) post an image plus some text in the app users facebook account
6) the app users can search a song using unique song ID in the mobile app
7) placing Admob in appropriately place (you will be given Admob keys)
For reference, the corresponding iphone apps could be finished within 1 week by an experienced iphone developer who know the features above.
The scope of work also include Q&A, tutorials on how to use android market, ensuring facebook links, admob work properly and efficiently. And it has to work in most screen sizes (Samsun/LG/HTC) and all android version. Also, the developer is required to demonstrate that some testing has properly done regarding different Andriod platforms (andriod 2.0,2.1,2.2)/screen size.
We offer decent budget for this; for interested parties, please send
1) the projects that you have done before with facebook, admob before with the above functions
2) advise if you can delivery a first draft before 27 Dec
3) how many people you have to work on this
4) which models of andriod phones you have for your testing purpose
We will be able to provide print screens for your quotation purpose within 2 days.
Let us know if you have any questions.