You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I can't reveal all of the details of the app, but the following information should be enough for you to be able to give a bid.
About the game:
1. It's a Swedish word game (but will later on be converted to an English version as well).
2. The game will have two game modes: Single player and Multiplayer.
3. Single player - In this mode you will only play against the time and when the game starts you will have 2 (or 3) minutes and the clock will tick down When the timer has reached 0 seconds the game has been lost. You will get extra seconds based on different things.
4. Multiplayer - There will be four rounds. Every second round you will start and every second round your opponent will start. The multiplayer game is about being quicker than your opponent. You will see a timer which increases (seconds plus tenth of a second), once you have done what's needed, the timer will stop and you will see how fast you and your opponent were and who got the point.
5. In the main menu you should be able to see the ongoing games, their current standings and information about whose turn it is.
6. There will be:
a) Sound loops and sound effects (provided to you).
b) Top list.
c) Settings screen (where you can disable sounds, notifications etc.).
d) Login possibility with and without Facebook.
e) For multiplayer - You can play with a Facebook friend, random player or search for a user name.
g) Chat function. You should be able to chat with your opponents.
h) The design should be attractive and the game should be user friendly. There should be some nice animations for different things.
i) When the game has finished (both for single/multiplayer) there will be some extra points given to the player(s) depending on the skills during the game.
j) There will be in-app purchase and advertisements in the game.
k) Should work on both phones and tablets and on all of the popular android versions (I will send the list of them).
These are the overall requirements.