You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have put together an outline of a game which includes screen-by-screen information as well as all the graphics, laid out as they must be in the app.
I need a coder to create the functionality of the app, to include both the front end and back end (i.e. I will provide only the 'screenshots' of exactly how it must look and all the graphics which must be used, but then the app and the databases and connection to a server or however it will work must be done by the coder).
The app requires the following functionality, which may not be exhaustive:
1) users sign in with facebook to the game
2) users must be able to find which of their facebook friends are playing
3) users earn 'coins' by performing certain tasks
4) users must be able to purchase upgrades through these coins
5) users must be able to take a picture for use in the game
6) users must be able to browse their facebook photo albums from within the app, as well as the photo albums of their facebook friends, and select a photo from an album for use in the game
7) users must be able to insert and manipulate image renders into the game interface
8) users have to be able to draw with their fingers, like in the app 'draw something', and to erase, and to be able to work with a 'layer system' to make editing easier (as i said, i will provide all the graphics and screen by screen interface diagrams so that you simply follow my layout - but you have to make it work)
9) users must be able to upload to facebook
10) users must be able to see rankings of themselves in relation to their friends for different time periods (i will specify the time periods)
11) users must be able to see the results of their friends' games and comment on each game
I can answer any questions upon request but I am hesitant to get into exact specifics of what the game is at this stage. I am more than happy to try to clarify any questions, however.
Also, please be aware that I expect this app to be fully functional and ready to upload to Google Play by the end of the project.