You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We currently have a To-Do List management application which is an Android application along with a web / backend written in PHP. The Android application is around 80% complete with the following features implemented.
Our app's idea is as follows. It's a to do list management application which enables users to arrange tasks into a 2-level hirarchy: Folders -> Lists.
Each folder can have as many lists as the user needs. Adding items to lists is the common task done by the user. However, our main point for the application is that we have what we call "Tips". When tasks are synced to our servers, the backend application scans the items and assigns tips to these items so that help the user to complete as many tasks as possible. Tips are informative messages that can come in 3 types: Text tips, image tips and video tips. When the user clicks an item inside the list, there's an option to see the task's available tips.
1) Adding folders
2) Adding Lists
3) List browsing using ViewPager and ViewPagerIndicator
4) Adding Items (To Do Tasks) - With custom fields in the add item form.
5) Folders manager - edit / delete
6) List manager - edit / delete
7) Task deadlines with bar notifications
The reason we're posting this project since it's almost complete, is that we're not finding enough time for development to complete. What we still have on the list are as follows:
1) Replace Facebook login with Google login & Modify registration to include all fields we can acquire from FB
2) Push notification handler so that when the backend sends push notifications, these notifications are displayed in status bar notifications
3) List Sharing
4) Folder Sharing
5) Server sync Integration - Dispatch, Sync Fetch with our own backend is already implemented
6) Google Sync integration - Fetch
7) Google Sync integration - Dispatch
8) Dashboard Widget - a widget that can be placed on homescreen that looks like the dashboard screen
9) Fix Calendar - There are issues in rendering and drawing days / months on the calendar component
10) Implement sync interval change from preferences. So that the syncing process runs at the intervals the user chooses
11) Sync icon animation - Once the refresh button is the dashboard menu is pressed, we need the action bar to display an animation of the circular progress bar.
12) The filters in the menu drawer such as (My Tasks, Today, Calendar) need to be implemented. My Tasks and Today's tasks should display a list according to their meaning. The calendar option should show a calendar with all the tasks added to respective days according to their deadlines.
13) Apply the design to the app which is provided in PSD format.
Note: What is meant by Sync Fetch is fetching data from servers. Sync Dispatch means sending data to servers.
- Screenshots for the application are attached.
- Source code for the android app will be provided to complete the work already implemented. Backend support will be available throughout the project duration so that anything can be done on the backend to aid the completion of features in the android application.
- APIs list that the backend provides are also attached
- PSD designs are also attached.
Please try to go through the screenshots, check what they convey vs what we currently need to be done and propose your prices and timelines.
The winning bidder will have the chance to work even further on the project even after finishing it to implement more features we have in mind.