You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are interested in a modification for the Android Kernel for one, selected, standard, off the shelf, Dual SIM, Android phone.
You can select the phone, but it has to be:
1. A dual SIM, Quad band, rooted, Android Phone
2. At least one of the tuners MUST be 3G.
3. Screen size: 3.5-4.0"
The following need to be supplied:
1. Ability to programmatically turn off/on each one of the SIM cards via android application. (not only via the user interface)
2. Ability to programmatically choose which SIM (0 or 1) will be used for data connection. (not only via the user interface)
Write a sample android app that will use the API and will turn on and off: 1) Both SIMs on, 2) Both SIMs off, 3) SIM0 in on, SIM1 in off state 4) SIM0 in off, SIM1 in on state.
The change in the sample app will happen every 2 minutes
Each time a SIM is turned on, the app will randomly use this SIM for data.
For the project to be successful, you need to provide us the phone name, the modified kernel and the sample Android app.
We prefer a low end phone.
Additional Project Description:
01/18/2014 at 3:29 BDT
1. Our preferred phone is the Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102
2. We will only pay based on milestones. The first milestone is a video that shows that the app works.