You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking to get an android application built. This is a simple sports app that displays data from our backend platform. All this app does is query, ingest and display data on the UI. This will have a user profile page (settings, profile pic, paypal integration), 2-3 screens where the data will be displayed, 2 details screens to display data about the sport person and a login page/signup screen.
You will be provided with the following:
- Screen designs describing the UI and layout.
- IA (information architecture) what data flows between one screen to another
- UX (user experience) what user interaction is expected
- Rock solid detailed functional requirements - once the project is awarded we won't change the requirements
- Colours: colours to be used and corresponding hex values
- Fonts: Fonts to be used and corresponding font files
- Images: Various images and icons to be used as per the UI design.
- Platform API to make calls to our servers to acquire the data to be displayed in the app. (You can suggest what data format (JSON, XML, anything else?) would be the best to make calls to a backend REST, WebSocket etc. Currently we provide data in JSON format)
What we require from you, the bidder:
- good clean code that is well commented
- time deadline - once the project is awarded you won't change the time deadline that you promised
- ability to configure the app for local, qa, staging and production environments (of your backend platform)
- test coverage for the code that you write.
- you will be required to push your code on a daily basis (at least once) to our private git repository, so that we can see daily progress. (please don't bid if you don't know how to use git)
- Experience with Android 4.0 (and above)
What we are looking for:
- Experienced bidders.
- Showcase of your earlier development
- Your qualification and your team's qualification / experience.
- Working applications that we can test ourselves. (screenshots not good enough, so please don't even bid)
- Corresponding read only access to the code (in your git or svn repository) of any of your working applications would definitely land you higher on our list for consideration.
- New bidders welcome ONLY IF they can showcase and allow read only access to corresponding application code
Goodluck with your bidding.