You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I'm a pin-up photographer and I want to sell an iPhone app of my photos, essentially an app that lets you browse pictures of sexy models. It can function almost identically to the iPhone's built in photo viewer.
An example of what I want can be seen in the app "top100 lite" (FREE), or "The Sexy Ladies of Show" (99cents).
Click the image to open in full size.
Here's a summary of how my app would work:
1. Title Screen
2. Main Menu: Scroll vertically through thumbnails of all the models.
3. Clicking on a model takes you to her thumbnail gallery.
4. Click on any thumbnail, and you can see the photo full screen. You can flip through the photos with your finger, and pinch to zoom. All the same functionality as the iphone photo viewer.
5. Photos should be Hi-Res, so users can zoom in on them.
6. Tapping the screen reveals top menu bar, and bottom menu bar. Top menu back button lets user navigate back one level.
Bottom Menu lets user: Set current photo as Wallpaper, Email Photo, or Save to Camera Roll.
7. In total there will be about 30 models, each with 10-20 pics.
Roughly 500 pics total, that need to be stored within the app so users can use it without an internet connection.
That's basically it. I am registered as an iPhone developer to sell stuff in the app store. Please let me know how much this will cost to build. I can provide all the menu artwork and photos in any format needed.
This seems like a relatively simple job, would like quick turnaround.
Also, potential for further work with ongoing monthly updates.