You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I want a simple and easy-to-use Blackberry application (compatible with OS5 and OS6) to send Bulk SMS from Blackberry mobile phones. The application will work by linking to a web portal through available API links.
* User will see a splash screen displayed for 3-5 seconds while the application loads. Project owner (I) will be able to change this splash screen by myself without recoursing to original project developer.
* At first use, users will be required to provide their username and password. They will be able to change these later via a Settings Menu.
* Users will not be able to create an account through the application. To do so, they will need to open their mobile browsers or use a PC.
* Users will be able to send bulk SMS from the application by providing 3 fields: recipient phone numbers, actual text message content, and sender ID (this is customizable up to 11 characters).
* Recipient phone numbers: User will be able to select phone numbers from their Blackberry Phonebook, manually enter phone numbers, or import a text file containing phone numbers. Multiple phone numbers are separated by commas. These three methods may be used in conjunction.
* Actual text message content: User will be able to provide text message content by typing on their Blackberry keyboard. A character count will be displayed just above the text field so that user can see how many pages of SMS (and how many units will be required to send the text).
* Sender ID: as this is a Bulk SMS service, the sender ID is customizable up to 11 characters.
* User will be able to check available SMS balance by clicking a button (or link available from the application menu).
I have the necessary API links to the web gateway, and will provide them to the developer.
Please see uploaded files for a sample. Kindly note that the look and feel represented in the uploaded files is NOT to be taken as a guide. A blue-themed look would be in order.
(The Site Administrator has removed the contact details on this project)