We have 2 PSDs...one for homepage and the other one for inner pages that need to be converted to pure HTML5/CSS3 template files. We need precision, pixel perfect conversion and a quick turnaround.
We need also the following rules to be applied:
- The conversion must be html5/css3
- The work has to be 100% W3C compliant
- The web page, once cut, has to look exactly like the PSD given,
- It must be cross browser compatible
- The cutting has to follow the logical blocs of the page.
- The cutting has to be "complete" which means :
. all the text has to be real text, not images,
. photos have to be isolately cut (because photos are dynamic actually),
. forms elements such as input, checkbox, radio button, select have to be HTML, not images or drawings,
- The cutting has to be elastic in height,
- No iframe nor frame must be used,
- Please provide PSD for buttons or text in images,
- Only one style sheet
Attached are the jpeg mock ups of the psd designs.