You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
simple roulette game without chips or betting features for Blackberry phones.
J2Me source code is available on request to ease effort. (Download the sample J2ME version from my server at http://microgames.com.ng/Spin2Win-320x240.jar to see how it works)
1. On start, it generate 6 numbers immediately the spin button is pressed (and must have 3 seconds interval between each spin and result display),
and after the 6th spin, the 6 generated numbers are summed to have a total
1a. After each spin, the left most character of number generated is masked IE 23 will appear as ?3, 12 as ?2 etc
1b. For the total, the two left most characters is masked IE 153 will appear as ??3, 230 will appear as ??0.
2. After the 6th spin, it displays masked total and prompt ( ie. "your total is ...., Send the score ? Y/N) while arranging the 6 numbers as in j2me enclosed version
2a. If the response to (2) is send result, then result is stringed, using dash in this format ("NUM1-NUM2-NUM3-NUM4-NUM5-NUM6-TOTAL") and sent as http url result (ignore the server side coding), otherwise, it should just reveal the numbers disabling ability to send because its already revealed.
2b. There should be a confirmation mechanism to display if result was successfully sent or not, after which all the generated numbers and the total are unmasked to reveal the numbers.
3. "PLAY AGAIN ? Y/N" PROMPT APPEARS. if response is "yes", it reset game and restart, but if response is "no" it exits game.
4. It should have sound effect for spinning the roulette and displaying message and finally a little help page.
PLEASE NOTE :
1. IT SHOULD BE AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING VERSIONS
- A BB version to support bold and storm
- A BB version to support storm and torch
2. Preferred development tool for the BB versions is BlackBerry Java SDK 5 or 7
3. Project delivery time frame is 1 week