# The App
A place to put all of your thoughts and easily review any interesting cross-section of them. The concept is based around a simple system of user-created tags and views into the list of entries. I started the application already and have a hosted git repo (Stash), bug tracking tool (YouTrack), continuous integration system (TeamCity), and back-end solution (Parse.com) set up for it. However, I simply haven't had time to build it.
# Project Goal
The goal is to bring the application to a simple "version 1.0" where users can create an account, new entries, new tags, and new views (which are cross-sections of the entries list). I hope to have tests built along the way (front-end testing via Mocha-PhantomJS is built-in to Chaplin, so most of the testing effort here is on *actually writing the tests*).
Making the application visually appealing is outside the scope of this project - CSS should only be employed to make the application functional and usable (e.g., buttons big enough to hit on a phone).
I intend to run the project through the planning tools in YouTrack - tracking feature status, logging bugs as any appear, etc.
* Chaplin for the front-end (uses CoffeeScript and Backbone.js)
* Brunch as the application assembler
# Supporting Technologies
* Stash for git hosting
* TeamCity for Continuous Integration (Build/Test)
* YouTrack for feature planning and bug tracking
* Git Flow as the git branching tool
* (Highly recommend WebStorm for CoffeeScript development/debugging)