You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The job is to create a mobile compatible theme for a Joomla real estate website from the supplied .psd files. We're using a real estate module 'Realtyna' which you will probably have to configure in order to create the theme. Google Realtyna for more information before you bid.
The site is here: http://focuspropertymanagement.biz
If you're interested, read the following carefully, I will ignore all bids that don't follow my instructions.
- The project needs to be done quickly so only bid if you can do it in 3-7 days, all other bids will be ignored.
- .jpg's of the design are attached. I will supply full layered .psd files to the freelancer who wins the bid.
- There are only 10 "unique" pages, all the rest are just replicas of these with differing content.
Here's how we will work. Since there are 10 pages, there will be 10 milestones, each 10% of your total bid. When we begin I will upload the first milestone money. As you complete each page, I will release the money and upload the next milestone. If you don't deliver the work exactly as I've asked, I'll cancel the project and find a new freelancer. If you don't agree to this method of working, don't bid.
"Complete" work means:
- It must look exactly as I've indicated in the mock ups, and where this is not possible or practical, it must still look just as good (according to my approval).
- It also means the design must respond well to any possibilities of user or admin input and other use. For example, browser window being resized, long text inputs in form boxes etc.
- It also means it must look good across all modern browsers AND mobile devices.
- The finished site will be used by a professional client of mine who will not accept anything less than what you'd see on a typical 'professional' website. This means no corners cut and no sloppy work.
If you want to bid, please bid but also send me a message on the private message board explaining:
1) What Joomla work you've done before
2) What .psd to HTML work you've done before
3) What mobile-compatible design work you've done
4) If you've done work with CMS real estate modules before
If you don't follow my directions, I will ignore your bid.
Thank you! Look forward to working with you.