You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are a group of passionate, loyal, highly professional and self-driven people who work together in a virtual workspace. We work from Russia, Sweden, Denmark, Germany and Netherlands. We consist currently of 5 people of whom 1 is developer and we are looking to increase our development team.
We use JIRA, Github, Confluence to manage workflow and communicate daily via Hipchat.
We share and subscribe to the same principles of how these companies work:
We like how these companies function (operationally):
We are working within the world of ecommerce – We run a profitable growing company looking to expand activities throughout Europe.
Our work is not limited to ecommerce but merges from our ecommerce setup.
- Long term contract full employment
- Flexible working hours
- Work from your home
- In time possibilities to get certified
We're looking for a developer, who:
• has skills in Magento development
• has skills in web development in general
• has skills or at least wants to get skills in mobile applications development (Android/iOS)
In our job we use such tools and technologies as:
• compass (scss)
• coffeescript (a little bit)
We'd appreciate if you have experience with it or you can study how to use it.
Good confirmations of your professionalism would be:
• your github account with contributions to open source projects
• any certificates (Magento MCD/MCDP, ZCE and so on)
• your stackoverflow account
Also we'll ask you to send us an example of code written by you and make a short pair programming session with one of our developers.
On a personal level:
Besides the above we are looking for a person with personality. That’s extremely important for us.
• Let us know who you are, what your passionate about, how you started and what your goals are (in case you know).
• We don’t only look at what you have done but also why – your motives and your belief. That is what is important in life.
If the above sound like a fit on a personal and professional level for you please send us your application with answers to all above together with a CV and code example, links to work etc.
Thanks in advance.