You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I want to determine what advertisements are being displayed on a list of mobile applications on iphones, ipads, and android phones, in each of the following countries: Germany, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Brazil, China, Mexico, India, and the Russian Federation. I will need someone to do this work who is resident in each country, because the ads shown are based upon the location of the mobile device, and the person doing the work will need to own one (or more) of these devices in order to do the work. I need people who have good English language skills, and who can communicate with me about the work during business hours in California (GMT-8). The work itself can be done outside these hours.
I will provide more detailed instructions for the project, but the task generally involves the following steps:
1) Download and install 5 to 10 apps to your phone/tablet. We will provide a list of the apps. Most of them are games. Some are weather apps and music & video apps.
For each app:
2) Use the app for up to 30 minutes -- long enough to see the first 10 ads that are displayed.
3) Each time an ad is displayed within the app, capture a full-screen picture of the screen
4) Click on the ad, and then capture a full-screen picture of what's on the screen (we call this the landing page)
5) Repeat this process until you have captured 10 ads. If that happens before 30 minutes has gone by, move on to the next app.
6) Repeat this process for each app.
7) Copy all of the pictures into a folder and send them to me
We plan to repeat this process three times per month. It should take about 8 hours the first time, and then about 6 hours each additional time.
If you would like to be considered for this project, please let me know your location, your hourly rate, what type of mobile device(s) you have, and a snapshot of the home screen of your mobile device(s).