You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are a registered charity based at the University of Sussex.
So, we have an app that has been worked on to approximately 45% of the completed brief, but needs a lot more work done on:
2. Implementation of a voting API system (API to be provided)
3. Embedding of Maps (we will provide the maps)
4. Linked to Urban Airship account (Rich Push)
5. Rich Push setup onto Rails server (using Heroku)
We will supply you with the:
A. Entire XCode files
B. Urban Airshop files
C. All elements (PNGs etc)
We are working to a very tight timescale and need the project completed by Friday 15 February, 2013.
We look forward to working with you.
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Programming languages: iOS SDK, Objective-C, Cocoa
- Additional skills: Xcode
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established Elance reputation preferred
Added 14 JAN 2013, 10:20 AM EST
iOS version must work in 5 and above