You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Add file viewers and file sharing options to an existing ios app. App has three tabs: browser, downloads and playlist.
Browser handles downloading all file types. Downloads tab will list of files and folders. User can move files and folders around. In playlist user can create playlist by adding files. This functionality already exists.
Scope of Work:
1. In downloads tab, tapping on any file will open appropriate file viewer. The default built in file viewer in iOS
a. Open following type of files in UIWebView or Images and Document File types: .jpg, .tiff, .gif (images); .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word); .htm and .html (web pages); .key (Keynote); .numbers (Numbers); .pages (Pages); .pdf (Preview and Adobe Acrobat); .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint); .txt (text); .rtf (rich text format); .vcf (contact information); .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel) make sure mediaPlaybackAllowsAirPlay property to YES
b. Open Video Formats files using built in MPMoviePlayerController: File types that are supported by Apple .m4v, .mp4, and .mov etc. Make sure to allow airplay by setting allowsAirPlay property to YES.
c. Show action button on top right of the viewer to tapping on which presents default system open in other apps dialog.
2. In downloads tab, tapping on right hand side button – the blue detail accessory button for any file in the table view will pop up UIActionSheet with three options a. Open in.. b.Email c. Cancel
a. Open in will open default system open in dialog to enable sharing this file with other apps. It will open the selected file into selected app.
b. Email will open email composer and attached the selected file.
c. Cancel will cancel this UIActionSheet.
3. Register all file types mentioned in Addendum A as file types this app can open by declaring it in CFBundleTypeName . Also, handle any files coming in from other apps in application launching delegate, save and open that file in appropriate viewer.
4. Replace Icons with new icons. Icons will be provided.
Above needs to work in both iPad and iPhone.
Interested candidates, please ask specific questions in your cover letter and please include your work samples, related experience, existing apps on App Store.also, please be sure to ASK RELEVANT QUESTIONS. if it's a standard marketing message will be IGNORED.
1. 30% payment upon delivery of first milestone with source code
2. 50% paid on delivery of second and final milestone with source code.
3. 20% will be paid after app gets approved in appstore.
4. 3% of the total project amount will be deducted for each day of delay.
Addendum A; Supported file types:
1. Download & View Documents of file type: .jpg, .tiff, .gif (images); .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word); .htm and .html (web pages); .key (Keynote); .numbers (Numbers); .pages (Pages); .pdf (Preview and Adobe Acrobat); .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint); .txt (text); .rtf (rich text format); .vcf (contact information); .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel)
2. Download & View following video files types: Apple .m4v, .mp4, and .mov etc
3. Download ringtone file and play it through existing music player: M4R or M4A, Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV