You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Please ensure you read through this whole brief, and ensure you know how to do ALL items, prior to submitting a quote.
MUST HAVE experience in App development, and launching onto Google Play Store and Apple App store, experience in Freemium functionality and in App billing set up and experience in in App advertising set up.
There will be a lite version and a standard (paid) version of the App (for both Android and Iphone). The lite version will include all the same buttons, but some of them will lead the user to a screen saying, ‘Standard version function only. To enjoy these features, ...’ And this leads them through to be able to buy the Standard version from their App store.
Lite version will include advertising. Standard version is advertisement free. The advertisements will only appear on the pages indicated in the Page layouts document.
Graphic art styling guidelines for App will be provided.
There are 29 screens in total. 10 of these are button/menu screens that take users through to other screens. There will be 5 screens that require information to plot on simple charts, graphics for these charts will be provided.
App needs to store photos and video in a gallery, for user to draw/access images/videos from.
At any time, user needs to be able to select the photo from the App gallery area, and edit any of the details, or update the photo.
App needs to be able to send notifications to user, at preset points in time. These points in time will be linked to a date, provided by user when they first start using App.
User will log in via their Facebook account.
User can select an image and type a small caption, to load into a preset postcard template that can be shared via Facebook, Twitter, Email or Tap to Print.
Some postcard templates are free, some are Freemium. Postcard template graphics will be provided.
Share a single image/caption on Facebook option. Should insert image, heading and caption in the preset frame and then shares to users Facebook wall.
Create a simple movie of selected gallery images that appear as a slideshow, with royalty free music in background, that shares to Facebook, is able to be emailed, or can be saved.
SHARE WITH LINKED CONTACT - Sends notification to pre-entered linked contacts, letting them know they can open App and view latest content.
MAKE MY FULL BOOK - Users can make a PDF book. User should select a front cover image from their collection of photos, then they choose to load their images – which load in date order and charts. The images all load into a preset template format. They can then review their book, and remove any images they don’t want included. Then when they hit submit, they go through to a payment screen, once they pay, then the book is emailed to them, in PDF format, so they can print it themselves.
Things to consider/remember:
- User’s collection needs to be able to back up somewhere/somehow, so the user can ensure they don’t lose their content, if they lose their phone.
- Needs to be able to allow others, who user gives permission to, to view their content – LINKED CONTACTS
- Needs to have a loading App indicator on opening – graphics will be provided for this.
- Once App is complete, need to make a brief Take the Tour screen shots style video that gives users a quick snapshot of how the App works. Can either sit within App, or on YouTube.
- App needs to be suitable for various mobile screen sizes
- Need both an Apple Iphone and Android version of the App, in both Lite and Standard versions. Developer will need to follow the project right through to Apps going live on both App stores.
- Need to load our SEO data, to ensure we appear in the App store’s searches.
- Needs to have secure Freemium charging component set up. PayPal is our preferred payment gateway for Freemium components.
IN APP ADVERTISING:
Need to integrate the appropriate sdk to allow us to have in App advertising –
Android – Admob
Apple - iAd