Need some work done? Post a Project Today
I want to create an OCR application for Android and IPhone. The application will have Character Recognition (OCR) feature. The application will convert a scanned card (business card for example) using it's camera into a regular text, then it will take ONLY a specific String of numbers (Details will be given to the awarded bidder) the application then uses logic to verify the numbers (for example verifying if the number is a Phone Number or something else ..) Once the logic code is applied, the program should call the number extracted (by automatically using the Dialer to call, the same as if you want to call someone by dialing a numbe). The following is a broad picture of the tasks to be done by the application.
1) Please enter your ID Number
2) ID Number will be saved with an option to change it later
3) Please choose one of the following photos
4) Camera on the back starts working upon choosing from the 3 options
5) Take a photo of (Business card for example)
6) OCR feature will analyze the numbers and make sure they are satisfactory
7) The programs copy the string of numbers and dial them using the Phone Dialer.
8) Once the call is completed, the program asks if another photo is to be analyzed. If not, then the program closes.
Note: in the design, a banner on the top of the program will be added for advertisement.
There are many programs that uses OCR technology to convert photo to text. Here is a link to a program that does so,
All exclusive rights, as well as the source code are transferred to me upon completion.
The programmer has the option to keep in touch for next improvements and updates where needed in the future once both parties are satisfied with the service (myself and the programmer). If you have any questions, Please PM.
P.S Further Details will be given to the winner of the bidding.
OCR Programming, Android, Java, iPhone, Mobile Phone