You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We want to offer something new using Augmented Reality. this is new territory and upon successfuly delivery could lead onto several projects.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about what they do. They are able to take the initiative when needed and have a eye for detail.
We are a Agile team and as such need someone who can work to storyboards, understand quick life cycle discussions and are results-driven. They need to be both a team player as well as work independently as required.
It is a must that communicating technical information, presented in a manner that all team members will understand. Finally, you must be driven by results and be prepared to work in groups or on your own. Demonstrate the agility to getting tasks done and update progress.
We are a close bunch of specialists and looking to bring on a AR programmer to compliment our existing skillset.
We are looking for people who's Responsiblities will include filling the following roles:
· Must have Augmented Reality Programmer experience
· Required to work along side business rep and BA for developing the GUI
· Provide and create technical direction for what is needed and add value to discussions for final deliverable
- Provide direction for both Smartphone and Tablet technologies to ensure delivery
· Create solution for 3rd party functionality to search external sites
· Develop backend tools to manage and maintain game to web services for different environments.
· Review business requirements working with other team members
· Perform a technical analysis of requirements
· Produce necessary docs like a detailed technical design
· Dial into triage sessions with QA team for Defect sessions
Programming Experience: iPhone/iOS, Android, Java, HTML, CSS, Objective-C
Definitely need strong communication skills (a must)
· Developing with Augmented Reality (Preference given to applicants that possess this)
· Notification functionality
· Promo Screen
· Rate App functionality
· Nag screens
· Streaming video and audio to devices
Please send through your resumé and any examples of your work, links to your website or apps you've published.
Additional information to provide in your response:
- When can you start?
- What your work days is setup for, Hours per day, days per week weeks can you commit?
- Please provide us with a list of your top 3 reference app’s what you did in them in terms of your dev work.
All successful applicants will be contacted for an interview via Skype.