You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We would like to customise an iPhone application that would achieve the following features, we have already allocate the same task for someone else to develop the Android , however due to the latency, we have to source an additional team that have the resource and could prove themself quickly by sending me an sample IPA with my UUID.
What we've got so far:
- An a2billing billing platform as the SIP platform for billing.
- An Middle Ware ( API ) for you to retrieve the SIP username and password in XML format, instead of given client the SIP details, we will ask client to login by using username and password.
- An PSD design for customisation
What we need:
- Source code and copyrights need to be delivered after signing off the project.
- Customise the logo and the interface, the interface has been provided as an example. ( successful bidder need to be able to at least do a mokup with our logo for the app, and with an simple interface to allow us to put in ip/user/pass to make some phone calls)
- G729 codex
- Publish onto Apple Apps Stone by using our existing ID with Apple Store.
- Compatible with 4, 4s, and 5.
- Login by using username and password, and interactive with our middle ware API to retrieve the SIP login and password and login to an nominated server.
- Display Balance by using another API we placed inside the billing engine ( a2billing)
- Load contact list by using middle ware, please ref to the attachment, besides the normal contact list you've got from the iphone, load additional contact list from our API.
- Trigger call back feature with A2billing by using our existing API
- Prefix remove , for example: if the number in client's contact list is +61 433123456 , then you replace the +61 with 001161.
- Turn on or off the accept incoming call features.
Those are the basic features, successful bidder need to do a quick demo for this UDID: ac99752f07d73561c05bae0966e16b9b3c64692b.
And also demonstrate some of the apps that they have made in the apple store.