You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
1. Click on Smile90210 Office Management app:
2. Enter new doctor or Select doctor:
3. Enter new patient or select patient, if new patient enter patient personal and insurance info.
4. Doctor's notes: Template to be completed by doctor.
5. Tooth charting and periodontal probing.
6. Billing: select appropriate treatment codes.
a. All codes will have a comment section.
b. You will be issued informed consents for patient’s digital finger signature.
7. Patient’s personal, insurance info and treatments required all gets imported into the universal billing form provided for digital patient signature.
8. The final completed form can now be either:
a. Emailed to insurance,
b. electronically submitted to insurance,
c. Sent to print,
d. Sent to patient's phone. or saved.
9. Payments accepted and tracked using:
a. credit card 3rd party scanners.
b. check scanned by 3rd party banking software.
a. Select treatment under patient's treatments (if they have one) or select patient and drag calendar.
b. Reminder text one day prior to appointment and satisfaction text one day after.
c. Birthday texts on b day.
a. Select doctor, patient, procedure or zip code,
b. Place date range, i.e.: Jan 1, 2012 to Jan 31, 2012
c. Get financial reports.
12. Root data source:
a. No redundant double data entry. Data is entered ONCE and retrieved from the root source the various screens such as:
b. The billing sheet.
a. Sign project ownership agreement.
b. First milestone released when I see framework.
c. Second milestone when app is tested on my iPhone and Windows 8 computer.
d. Final milestone when app is up on iTunes and Windows.