We are a full-service direct marketing company in search of a mobile developer who already has an EXISTING mobile application that our sales agents can use. This should be able to work on iPhone, Android and Blackberry smartphones.
Office management should be able to access sales agents’ information from those within their office, but no one else’s office. Clients should be able to access manager and agent information from those who work on their campaign, but no other client’s offices’ information.
Security is essential and is placed at the utmost importance!!
How we want the app to work for the field agents:
• Field sales agents will download the app and register. This registration will create agent’s profile. Full picture ID, full name, phone number, e-mail address, the office code they work from and all campaign information will be part of that profile.
• GPS tracker – tracks agent but displays customer info. automatically, including if customer is on “Do-Not-Knock” list or already has the service so that way agent can continue moving on (information will come from client’s customer base)
• Marketing/Training, pricing information, third party verification phone numbers (TPV) etc. can be updated and accessed by agents in real-time
• Agents will have an electronic address book where they can record where they have worked and keep detailed notes; location tracker must allow sales agent be able to just click to see customer, click to sign up customer – items must populate automatically based on agent’s location
• Agent will get automatic alerts in their message boards (i.e. update on pricing, problems with traffic, weather issues, etc.). This will replace text messages to agents.
• Take daily sales tracker – this will have communication with the third party verification (TPV) to show when an agent makes a sale in real-time, sales will import immediate (IPA transfer)
Please provide links to samples of what we’re looking for along with information. If we are interested in your product, please be prepared to show us an on-screen demo.