You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I was working with another developer on vWorker who was able to build most of this app. Unfortunately, he no longer has a Mac computer to complete the project. If you foresee any reason that you may not be able to complete this work quickly, do not bid.
There are several issues I would like to have fixed within this app. As a test of your skill, I will assign just a small portion of them now. If you resolve these issues with ease, I will set up a separate private project to have you fix the other issues. The point is, if you do a good job on this assignment, there will be more work available.
Once you win the initial project, I will provide you with the code for the app so you can started right away.
I've included a video showing the areas of the app that require some work. A list of the fixes is in the detailed project requirements. This should be enough information for you to provide a reasonable bid for the work.
_Ensure commas are in the standard location for calculations and inputted values. Number format is xx,xxx,xxx_
_ Simple Input Screen_
1. GLA and NOI text should be left aligned with left side of segmented control
2. GLA and NOI fields should be center aligned with "Detail" text on segmented control
3. When clicking GLA field and keyboard comes into view, GLA and NOI fields should be vertically centered in view
4. When Clicking NOI field and keyboard is in view, "calculate cap rates" button should be visible
5. Alert window should be titled "Whoa there!" with message of "Please fill all fields"
_ Detail Input Screen_
1. EGR calculation is incorrect. It should be:
1. ((Gross Income + Reimbursements) - ((Gross Income + Reimbursements) x Vacancy % )))
2. Vacancy is a percentage so in the formula it should be represented as a decimal
3. Example: (($100,000 + $20,000) - (($100,000 + $20,000) x .05))) = $114,000
2. EGR output value should show a $ to the left of the number
3. NOI calculation is incorrect. It should be:
1. EGR - Expenses
2. Example using the $114,000 EGR from above: $114,000 - $25,000 = $89,000
4. NOI output value should show a $ to the left of the number
5. Align fields and labels the same as Simple Input screen
6. When selecting gross income field, screen should scroll up to reveal EGR
7. When selecting reimbursements field, screen should scroll up to reveal everything except the calculate cap rates button
8. When pressing Done button on keyboard, EGR and NOI values should automatically calculate and appear
_ Cap Rate Matrix Screen _
1. Align left side of NOI and GLA labels with left side of "Cap Rate Matrix" title
2. Align left side of NOI and GLA values with left side of "Matrix" in title
3. Ensure correct width of line image, it should not be stretched
4. Center align cap rate values below Cap Rate label
5. Left align sale price value with Sale Price label
6. Results should shown in .25 cap rate increments
7. After pressing Calculate button on previous page, results should be halfway scrolled so 7.5% value appears in center of view area
8. Ensure correct width of highlight image, it should not be stretched
9. Sale price calculation is incorrect. It should be:
1. NOI / Cap Rate
2. Cap Rate is a percentage so in the formula it should be represented as a decimal
3. Example using NOI of $89,000 from above: $89,000 / .04 = $2,225,000
4. The calculated value should not show a decimal
10. Sale price PSF calculation is incorrect. It should be:
1. Sale Price / GLA
2. Example using sale price of $2,225,000 from above: $2,225,000 / 10,000 = $225
3. The calculated value should not show a decimal
11. The Cap Rate Matrix screen should be identical in appearance whether calculated from Simple or Detail view. Currently the font sizes for NOI and GLA values are different and the divider line is missing when calculated from Detail view.