We are a mobile design studio looking for an experienced iOS developer who can build a relatively simple photo editing app for us. We will provide pixel-perfect UI design, user flows, and all requisite graphics for you prior to development and work with you to test the app.
The app functionality is straightforward and includes:
1) Standard photo editing features - i.e. cropping, adding filters / effects
2) Adding photo stickers
3) Adding photo frames
4) (In future versions) Putting photos into compositions
5) Ability to easily publish to social networks and text / email
Much of this photo editing functionality can be found in existing APIs, such as Aviary. We are open to you suggesting alternative photo editing libraries or APIs.
- High rating on Elance or similar freelance site (oDesk, etc)
- At least 5+ apps in the iOS and Android app stores that we can download today and evaluate
- Excellent English language skills
- Ability to provide at least 2 references
- Has experience with photo processing
- Has experience with Aviary API or similar API for photo editing, esp on mobile devices
- Has experience integrating with Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr
- Is available for the long-term. As a design studio, we frequently have projects come up that we can pass along to you.
IF INTERESTED: Please respond with direct links to your portfolio or relevant apps that you have built and *INCLUDE AN ESTIMATE* for the work. We realize that it is difficult to estimate software projects this early on, so it is fine to include a range that is very wide.
When you respond, please include the words "Ice Cream" in the beginning of your response. Otherwise, we will assume you cut & pasted your proposal and did not read through our entire project requirements.