You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have an existing iPhone app that needs updated. I have not been successful in updating all of the project. It is coded in a lacking code format. I would like it to be updated and uplifted. I have the artwork and sounds. I am looking for the following tasks to be completed.
1. Re-code the game app, which is touch based, in any way you can - easiest for you and as long as it works properly for 2nd gen devices on up.
2. Implement a scoring counter, it had OpenFeint implemented but if there are better ones out there, let me know.
3. The app had a timer and a bonus round. These will be needed. (Bonus Round implemented after a certain score) *Right now, with the new iOS versions, the app does not let you play the Bonus Round.
4. Mark what changes you have made and write next to the code what a certain line does, so I may edit it if needed in the future. Now, I understand most of the code but for timer, bonus round and other more difficult lines I need some notes as to what they do.
5. Workflow-Gameflow; Launch screen, Start Screen with navi bar/game score counter/game center if needed, Single Round w/ 45 second timer (there are 2 types of items to tap, Rats and Hands, a specific sound for when a Rat is tapped and when a Hand is tapped, when 1600 points are achieved Bonus Round is given w/ 15 second timer.
The original app is available, Rat Trap is the name, if you wish to look at it and/or test it. It is a free app.
Again, I have all the original code. I am just finishing up some of the last artwork pieces, there is not much to it.
In the original code, when opened in Xcode, it gives several issues, some are as simple as a font that is no longer supported. Also, there were some made buttons, they look like trash, I would just like to have a main screen for starting. With a bar and buttons from Xcode prefab works. Make it as easy for the user as possible.