You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Development of a Mobile app for iPhone
We are looking for an experience mobile app developer primarily with iPhone but android and windows is a bonus. A good understanding and experience with geo location functionality and knowledge of the environment particularly around testing on multiple phones prior to later submitting to the app store.
You will be working with an experienced UX Experience designer who will provide detailed wireframes, interaction diagrams, user journeys, etc and will be available for questions if required instantly.
Phase 1 (Quick Testing)
The project will be a to develop a small app primarily to test the concept
The app will require
• Page 1 Simple Sign in with a few pre-created profiles (just database field information not actual form page require to create profiles)
• Page 2 & 3 Filter setting 2 actual pages with profile fields for use in filtering who I can see and who can see
• Page 4 GPS location activation and user proximity indicated display radar type
• Page 5 Profile results list with filtering from setting
• Plus about 4 more simple pages like profile display.
• We will need to test the app on multiple user phones, are there issues around this testing.
In this first instance we would like to see example of work particularly around GPS functionality if possible and quote for initial Phase 1 Quick Testing. The quote should reflect that these pages are not complete or exhaustive and will only contain what is needed to test so no large layout build effort etc, just graphics we will create quick or have to hand and pages for structure and fields for use in testing functionality.
This project can be a project done over a few days at Christmas
Phase 2 Build App (will include)
Will be a full version 1 after successful testing which is expected and will includes full sign in, sign up, password recovery, Facebook integration, Linked in integration and more with full design and graphics provided.