You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The mobile app enables restaurants to instantly boost inbound foot traffic through real-time promotions that are broadcast to nearby customers. The app allows restaurant managers to easily create on-the-fly promotional offers from their smartphones and publish them to users within a 1km radius. Nearby users who are hungry (and looking for a deal) will see live promotions on their app and can "commit" (to only one at a time) with the tap of a button. Users then have a limited time (based on their walking distance from the restaurant) to arrive at the restaurant and redeem their offer before the promotion expires. Restaurant managers can dynamically manage their inbound traffic by publishing and retiring promotions instantly from their smartphones.
There are 2 screens for the customer and 1 screen for the restaurant manager (see the attached mockups for sample illustrations).
1. Restaurant manager observes empty tables and decides to draw in patrons
2. Restaurant manager creates a new promotion (by choosing the discount, describing the item, and taking a picture) and publishes it
3. Users who are looking for a restaurant to eat at in the neighbourhood open app to see all of the live deals within 1km
4. User selects a particular restaurant deal by selecting the number of guests (1, 2, 3, or 4) and pressing the "Book" button
5. User has a limited time (based on his/her immediate walking distance to the restaurant) to arrive at the restaurant and redeem the deal before it expires
6. Once the user selects the "Book" button, the restaurant manager sees the booking details of the user (i.e., username, number of guests, and approximate ETA) in the "On the Way" section of the restaurant app
7. When the user arrives at the restaurant within the designated time, his/her location is automatically detected and user receives a deal confirmation
8. Upon confirmation, the user's status immediately changes from "On the Way" to "Checked In" on the restaurant manager's screen
I am looking for 2 quotes:
1) The first quote is the time and cost to create just the GUIs for the 3 screens shown. This means no back-end development, limited front-end functionality. The point is to have simple, dumb screens that could be used for visual illustrative purposes with restaurant managers and prospective customers. Key here is fast, cheap, and simple. This one will presumably be relatively cheap as it's a fairly straightforward design and very limited functionality.
2) The second quote is the time and cost to build out the entire mobile application from scratch in native iOS as described above.