You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Please only apply if you have:
· Experience in creating and publishing apps - preferably for web, iOS, Android and Windows
· An open, collaborative and committed style of working
· Excellent written and verbal English
· A portfolio of high quality work together with independent references from satisfied customers
· Demonstrated experience in coding apps that use phone sensors (e.g. camera, GPS).
· Resizable - flawlessly works on all iOS, Android and Windows smartphones
· Splash page
· Home page
· Gallery page that links to separate albums
· A page with just text
· A page with text and an image at the top
· A page with just an image
· A list page that links to individual pages or drops down like an accordion (An events style page that when you tap a day it gives more content)
· An about us page where there is text, images and a map
· Page linked to Facebook (either in the app or through the user's internet browser)
· A page where a user can take photos and share them through email etc.
· A link bar across the bottom with tabs
· Functions with push notifications
· For discussion between us (important): The ability for me to EASILY change content (images, galleries, lists and content) every week without having to ‘update’ a new binary of the app through the app stores every week
There is a detailed brief with clear images, instructions and guidance for the project.
I will provide placeholder graphics and all placeholder content I just need you to let me know what you need.
For me to understand that you have read and understand these requirements completely, please write in your message to me: “I am perfect for your project.”
Full support from the developer and access to the code up to the acceptance of the apps into the stores (a key payment milestone) are essential.
Thanks and am looking forward to hearing from you. I am very happy to answer questions.