- for mobile smartphone and for platforms: iphone and android
- help to publish app on apple store and google play
The app (on smartphone) should be able to:
1. I need an app similar in some respects to myfitnesspal app on itunes and android market. http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/calorie-counter-diet-tracker/id341232718?mt=8
2. The app has to link with facebook/twitter and allow for account creation.
3. Allows for calorie count and calculation of achieving goal weight.
4. Allows to connect up to 5 friends and notify them of achievements as well as failures in order to create an accountability functionality
5. Can input food/drink/supplement to daily routine to keep track of amount of calories taken in.
6. Allow for facebook/twitter/app notification for others to see achievements/failures to meet daily routine
7. Daily routines can be planned and scheduled.
8. Application will notify user of upcoming scheduled routine, alarm will go off, and also a snooze button functionality that will allow user to be notified again at a later time.
- application needs to be easily edited and adjusted for updates through a possible content management system
- app must look clean and be easily accessible
- (after discussing full details) please ensure you are able to produce such an app by providing information on previous apps that show capability of creation.
- you should:
- work on fixed price with milestones
- accept: 10% payment upfront, 10% UI, 30% beta, 30% live, 20% 3 weeks after live
- be flexible to accomodate +/- 10% (small) changes (please include in budget)
- create really cool user interface design for app (the materials should be re-usable for website to be created by other party)
- create easy to use app ("monkey proof")
- provide assigned projectmanager and technical lead (this may be same person)
- provide a reference client
- provide source code
- prevent illegal software copy, reverse engineering, hacking, cracking of code
- speak english well
- have good skype connection
- do not use us as a reference
- we would like to get support from you the next years based on hourly rate
- you should sign nda before receiving full spec's
- you should provide previous work as well as previous clients that have worked with you
- you should provide proof:
- you are able to create cool user interface design
- you are able to prevent hacking, etc of code