You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This App is a complex solution that requires regular updates and a high level of knowledge in IOS and Android development we are asking prospective candidates to provide us with a sample of IOS source code that they have developed from scratch over the last 12 months including a cost estimate for the following:
KYCircle Menu / Open Source: Please download here...
1. When launched in IOS - viewers are presented with a UI showing a white button. (see graphic http://www.lifehealth.us/Developer-Brief.png)
2. Click on the white button and six different button options become available.
3. Click on any of the child buttons and you are taken to one of 6 views.
4. Each of these 6 views needs to be populated with content.
5. We need you to develop a storyboard solution that will populate views 1,2,3,4,5,6 with content and dummy text.
See Fig 1 here:
6. Rename all files to CallApp (keeping original source code license)
7. Ensure all Xcode is ARC compliant and bug free running on IOS 6/7
8. Return the full source code with any recommendations including changes made to the original source code.
9. Timeline for delivery to be agreed following estimate approval
10. We need a highly experienced iOS developer for an iOS app for the lifestyle category on the App Store. We are aiming to launch the app in early December and ideally we will have this available on iPad and iPhone at launch.
11. We need someone who is experienced in mobile app development, especially coding for iOS to create a feature rich, interactive app that can be regularly updated. Integration with social networks such as Facebook and twitter is also required.
Requirements of a successful applicant:
- iOS coding and development experience as well as delivery of UI design.
- At least 250 hours on IOS.
- 4.5+ Star Rating
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and take pride and care in their work.
- Ability to guide and educate a novice to app development (i.e. me!)
- Fluent in English (preferably native English speakers).
- Have an active, up to date portfolio with clear examples of work that you have completed.
Preferably link me to apps that you have developed that are live on the app store.
- We are happy to communicate via Skype but only where approval has been given to successful applicant.
- Please reply with examples of your previous work including any user interface or design examples you have done before. If you contributed to elements of an app, please make this clear. We are looking to work with someone who is fully contained and can drive the development and execution from start to finish. If you have completed apps similar to those listed above, please highlight.
IMPORTANT : when you reply start by typing the code words: 'CallApp' in the subject line.
This tells us you you took time to read the complete description instead of just replying to all new submissions blanket style.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Edward White / CEO