You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Game App must work with laser pointer pen and projector (example: www.laservr.com).
Review before bidding, and you must supply 2x USA companies that you have done apps for both coding and graphics. I am open to reskin an app that you have developed.
Please have at least 10 reviews, a completion rate of 80%, and complete in 30 days:
1. Developer to confirm R&D for game app to be used with laser pointer pen and projector. This is not a touch app (but touch can be used on screen if projector is not plugged in). Client to provide rough layout of game play and graphics for Developer and Designer to review at least 10 shooting drills. Client will have Project Manager assigned to him that has a working knowledge of the English language to work directly with app team.
2.Create milestones at 20% intervals: Initial Deposit / Kickoff, Approval of Graphics/Wireframes/Lite Prototype) – test with laser and project video the event, Approval of Beta Version and test amongst friends and family, and Approval and release into the Apple Store
3. Developer will use Frameworks within Xcode for a game app to be used on a basic iPhone, iPhone 4, iPad, and other Apple Products. Other services to include: In-App Purchase of .99 cent upgrade (4 additional levels), Game Center (player name (possible Avatar uploaded photo) and leaderboards), and Sharing Capabilities (twitter,facebook.)
4. Designer to be able to work with Photoshop to provide graphics of the game for iPhone regular (320px wide, 480px high) & retina (640px wide, 960px), iPad(1024px wide,768px high) & iPad 3 (2048px wide, 1536px high).
5. Test prototype and remove bugs within five business days
6. Developers go into iTunes connect portal and set up new app – name, version, language, in-app purchase IDs, GameCenter, ect.. Also, Developer to supply icon, screen shots, and video example for client to set up the app.
7. Developers lot into the iTunes Connect, prepare the app for upload, set the distribution certificates, and load the archived build in Xcode to iTunes Connect.
8. After upload to app store final 20% payment.
9. Work with client at least 60 days goes live on Apple iTunes to work out bugs and customer issues.