You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
1. Hotel scans smartphone app same as hotel key card to activate door lock control.
2. Hotel scanner determines activation parameters of the app. When to when and authorized # of users. I.e.: App is active from Tue 9am to Wed 12 noon, by 4 users for a specific door.
3. User can send access control to their guests with message to download app for function.
4. What technology would you use to develop the app for present hardware which accommodates the card swipe technology and,
5. How would you transition into to a near field communication (NFC) where no contact is required between app and door but just proximity to the door for activation?
6. Please do your own homework but my research indicated that Major hotels presently use RFID but technology is going toward NFC. Here is a link for you to please review before you give your bid: http://electronics.howstuffworks.com/gadgets/high-tech-gadgets/rfid5.htm.
7. Payment is received once the apps are uploaded onto iTunes and Windows 8 by programmer.
8. Programmer must sign NDA / project ownership.
9. Please do not bid without responding to Q’s 4 and 5.