You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I would like to produce an iPhone App that will utilise Google's Image Search functionality - a picture will be taken using an iphone of a specific object, it will use the google custom search api to query this image and return the details of the image. The details and image will then be stored in a cloud based storage platform and associated with that user (either vis a facebook or google account). The text of that image will then be matched against a database of products - if that product is available then the user will be able to purchase the product via the application - this will involve processing payment details.
A high-level view of the process is detailed below.
1) Log into a Facebook or Google Account
2) Take a picture of the product using the iPhone camera
3) Use Google Image Search to find the picture
4) Return the text reference of the picture
5) If Google Image Search doesn't return a result then the user can type in the name of the product
6) The list of stored products and related images are then stored in the cloud and attached the users account
7) The system searches a database of available products to see if it's available - if available it will give the user an option to buy the product
**) There may be a requirement to interface to 3rd party distributors of products to search and return pricing
8) Full buy and payment functionality required
9) Ensure order is processed and sent to relevant 3rd party
10) Payment processing between user, app owner (me) and 3rd party who owns products.
Key requirements of the developer include, usage of Google Custom Search API, Facebook API (may include later functionality to like products and post status updates), Cloud storage platforms for user photos and details of products purchased/scanner, billing/payment platforms and 3rd party integration to distributor systems (may include web scrapping to find details of where a product might be found)
Looking for a professional developer who can help turn my ideas into a reality.