You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I'd like to hire an experienced Iphone app developer. The scope of the project is to:
Develop a video slide show app.
- Create an app that will take pictures over a period of time, and turn those pictures into a video slideshow (automatically in the app)
- When taking each picture, I imagine an overlay screen that ensures the person is in the same place/size for each picture.
- I'd like this video slideshow to be able to be posted to facebook, youtube, etc
- I'd also like the ability to have multiple projects saved
- Music can be added from inside the iphone to the final video slideshow (from iphone music library)
- Some basic themes should be able to be added to the slideshow. Theme could be a surrounding image like a frame around the video slideshow.
- Basic options for a slideshow should be included; example being time-between slides, playback speed.
Current existing app Examples from the app store:
Slideshow = slideshow builder: here is the ipod link:
MsLight = Media Story Light: here is the ipod link:
Colgate Smile Capsule app:
However, we will be making ours a little stronger with some features that are specifically themed for our target market (i will share the theme/target market with the winner).
I do have some some graphic design that has been completed for the homescreen when a person opens the app.
I believe there will be multiple screens that walk the user through the experience of creating a video slide show. I think the the screen steps will be:
Page/Step 1: Pick: Create an existing app / Open Existing App
Page/Step 2: Add photos
Page/Step 3: Edit / Rearange Photoes (including add a caption - which is in the initial spec) & preview the slides
Page/Step 4: Add music
Page/Step 5: Name File
Page/Step 6: Share
- Once complete the app would be mine (including code, etc)
- Experienced designers only - will need proof of a completed app that has been added to the app store
I have an idea of a theme for the app - that I will share with the winner.
Additional Project Description:
10/25/2011 at 22:56 SAST
UPDATE: I would prefer to communicate with you via Freelancer (so I can keep documentation of the various conversations). I'll be happy to skype with the winner.