Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Attention Scriptlance users, Scriptlance has been acquired by Freelancer.com! Find out more
Iphone CELLID/LAC retrieval
We have built our own iphone app. This is a private app meant for inhouse distribution. As one of the requirements we must know the value of the CELLID and the Location Area Code (LAC) of the connected cellular GSM tower. We have not been able to acccomplish this ourselves. We hope there is a clever iphone developer who can do this for us.
The deliverable for the project will be:
- a single screen ad hoc distributed app showing the current CELLID and LAC. This serves mainly to demonstrate the correct working of the solution. This data is refreshed either when the cellid itself changes (prefered) or is refreshed each 30 seconds so changes in the cellid will be known max 30 seconds later.
- The well commented source code for a class or set of classes that can easily be implemented in our own app
The requirements are as follows:
- The code needs to run on a standard iphone, so no jailbreaking or other manipulations required.
- use of private APIs is permitted
- IOS version is 6.0 or above
- The solution needs to work with both 2G/G3 GSM connections/cell towers
Please respond with a few words about the nature of your solution, wihout giving it way of course. Your price, your availability and estimated duration.
Freelancer.com (formerly GetAFreelancer, Scriptlance and vWorker/Rentacoder) is the world's largest freelancing, outsourcing and crowdsourcing marketplace for small business. Hire freelancers to work in software, writing, data entry and design right through to engineering and the sciences, sales and marketing, and accounting & legal services.
Find freelance jobs and make money online! We have freelance coders, writers, programmers, designers, marketers and more. Getting the best web design, custom programming, professional writing or affordable marketing has never been easier!
© Copyright 2013 Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)
Freelancer ® is a registered Trademark of Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)