This is a repost. I have no tolerance to Freelancer who is looking for running away with milestones or sloppy work. For serious freelancers only.
Like all my other projects:
- You have to be fluent in English
- You have to be able to voice call through Skype once a week.
- All my milestones will not be released until the completion of the project.
- I always ask freelancers to read the project carefully to ensure its feasibility. If the project turns technically no feasible, the Freelancer takes the full responsibility.
- Project Duration is strictly enforced.
I am looking for a freelancer who is experienced in iPhone/iPad application development and evernote API. The description of the app is as follows:
Objective: this app has the objective of allowing evernote users to be able to list files (attachments) in their notes more conveniently similar to the typical file explorer in your laptop or similar to Dropbox. It has to provide some add-on features such as sorting, filtering, editing, etc.
Background: evernote currently allows users to add files to the notes. Many users use evernote to store files. However, it is currently inconvienent since we cannot lists all the files in a specific location (say a Notebook).
App Description: the application is on an iPhone and iPad IOS and should be able to do the following:
- favorite files
- rename files
- delete files
- move files
- edit files
- download files
- Display note enclosing the file
- share (other applications like dropbox)
- sorting by date, title, notebook, city, country, file size, file type
- possibility of adding ads (to be decided)
- Image gallery view
Before starting the work, the freelancer is expected to do the following:
- Review all apps available in evernote truck and list competitors and similar apps
- contact evernote to ensure that such app can be feasibly developed and request consultation
- Send a complete proposal on the phases, timeline, scope of the project.
see attached wireframes.
Please read carefully and then bid. thanks.