You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This project is about the development of a meeting scheduling iPhone application:
=> Launching the app creates a new meeting (REST API call in the background to get a meeting ID)
=> 4 languages are supported based on the language selected by the user (unless the language can be detected automatically based on the OS language?)
=> Pick date and time
=> Invite participants by e-mail or text messages
All details should be available in the attached mock-up but please ask if clarifications are required.
The submission to the app store is also required (developer with an apple developer account)
- Full source code is required
- Minor changes must be accepted during development
- Must provide support for publishing app to to the apple app store
- The application must be a small size.
- Scope for a similar Androïd application if all goes well. If you have Android skills please also send a private message with android quote