You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
App for iphone
I am looking for someone to build me an i-phone app for my positive thinking cards.
Please find a description for what I am looking for. I am also open to any other great suggestions.
I will eventually get the apps made for other platforms, so if the correct developer comes up with a good price, I may offer the other projects to them.
I will offer this as a free app with limited features, and a full app with all features, so a clone will have to be made. Free app will not have all the cards available, or type message option. (But will still show type message button, but a message will come up saying only available on paid app, UP GRADE NOW! Option.
Upgrade NOW to get all positive thinking cards must be shown on site in a bright colour.
Please let me know your price, and time, and what other services you can offer in support.
Please find 2 attachments of rough design.
• Once the app icon logo has been pressed on users phone, the app will open with a full page “Welcome page, and then 3 seconds later go to the main template, as attached. The user the will be shown a “text ” message telling them to choose an option. This will be within the main template. There will be 8 options.
• The user can then choose a random card, 1, 2 or 3 cards. The full card will then show up, and the cards must shuffle, which the user sees. (The main page template disappears for the card takes up the whole frame.) The chosen card will then show face down showing the back of the card which is the logo side that will be on all the cards. The card will be full size as the size of the template. The user must then tap the card and the card will flip over to the message. If the user has chosen more than 1 card, they can swipe to the right for new card, tap the card and second card will flip over and so on… There must be a “share with friends social sites option box on each face up card) with a link for friends to go to app store to get their own app.
• If the user wants to see all the cards then they are taken to a page showing 1 card at a time which they can swipe the cards one by one, but the cards should all be facing upwards with the message showing.
• If the user wants to type a message, they get a type box, the message should have a save option, which gets saved to their phone, along with the card/s chosen. Once message is types and the amount of cards chosen, then the full card appears, and swipe to 2nd and 3rd card.
• When the user goes to “About/How to use” then a text message will show up on the main template as in the example, and then swipe to the next page.(So 2 pages here)
• When the user has finished, and they push finished, a full size good-bye card will show up and 3 seconds later kick out the app.
I hope you will understand my vision.