You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I'd like a reusable ebook iphone/ipad and android application (including all source code) to do the following:
Application must permit me to re-use it for other eBooks so I will need the actual XCODE project files when finished. Ebook must run locally as an App distributable through the App Store. CANNOT be a web app.
Key features of eBook Engine:
• Can be resused for other ebooks - will probably get the book in ePub format.
• Ability to embed videos link (thumbnail to youtube video) and images (thumbnail - click to show larger) within pages of the book and links (will bring up in-app safari browser with back button).
• Allows user to choose font face and size - whereas pages numbers and
• Allows offline usage of app (book) after download
• Allows easy tracking of pages through Bookmarking
• Comes with Day/Night reading mode features
• Comes with 'Go To Page'
• Facilitates easy navigation and quick downloading of pages (page curling, turning types). ebook content will be included in the app download (to allow for not internet connected reading).
• Chapter / Page navigation (e.g. forward a chapter, forward a page, back a chapter, back a page),
• Remember the last page viewed when closed and jump straight to it,
I would like the app to open to a main title screen with a button to "start reading"the book. When this button is tapped, it would go directly into the ebook reader part. WIll also have a 'chapters' index page to go to specific chapters.
Simliar to how book reading is done iPhone's app called "stanza"
Or Simliar to how book reading is done in Kobo book reader:
Bidders must have sample work.
I will expect to have all project/resource files sent to me at the end of the project, along with a binary ready for app submission.
- 50% released when source code and project files are completed and turned in
- 25% released once the app is submitted
- 25% released after Apple approves the app.
I am open to other suggestions of features, etc....