You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I just posted and app to the app store and I would like to make an android version of it. The application is called Likyou and here is the description from the app store :
LikYou is a geolocation application that allow you to find people like you, near you. Just install, open and use it, your device is your identity.
Once you are in, add a nick name, set few parameters, subscribe to existing groups using the search engine or create your own in few seconds. Friendship, business, sport team, families, colleagues, or even, find love ! Get the proper group membership to find people like you, near you. While using it, the system will automatically update your position and let other users be aware of your location.
The easy-to-use interface let you search people by name or by group. If you activate the dating mode, you can even search for possible date near you in one click. Using the messaging system, you can quickly poke people on your map.
Stop searching where your friends are, just watch them while they go.
Now I want an android version. The easiest way to get the big picture would be to install the application. Here are some importants considerations:
- All the services for the server communication exists.
- Services return xml
- There is no account creation required from the user but there is an account created with the user device unique identifier. The service exist for that too.
The main functions are :
- Browse the map for : All visible users, matching profils, groups and nick name.
- Poke (push notification) user or groups.
- Report inappropriate content by pre-addressing an email
- Build a profil
- Configure different settings options (visibility, pokable, remembering position, max user per display).
- Manage groups membership.
- Create new group (name, membership, public visibility, messaging, availability on the map)
- Search for existing groups and become member.
- Display a group on the map when browsing the groups
- Remove group membership.
- Manage messages (create, delete)
- Find a person or a group from a message