'm looking for someone to build an app or game for iPhone and possibly android in the very near future.
I'm not yet disclosing the details as I'm unsure what route I will take, but I'd like to know if anyone is interested, and to look at some of your past work in similar ventures to have an idea of what I can expect if I offer the project to the applicant or company.
We are looking for a Mobile Application Developer who will be responsible for the design, development and deployment of software for a iPhone and possibly Android.
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use