You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We want to make a mobile app that can be used in iPhones, Android Phones, Android tablets and iPads (the same app, multiple platforms)
- The App will be downloaded from free from their Markets (Google Play, App Store, etc.)
- There will be 20 to 30 cooking recipes (simple format: Ingredients, Directions, Video)
- There will be a Web Application that will load the recipes (text, pictures and videos); so the App will get the info from there.
- The App will download all the information from the Web (not public) and show to the user
- The User will use a code (will get it when buying a new microwave in printed format) and when enter the code in the App will unlock the videos (all other information will be available in the App without unlocking with the code). The code will be validated online against a DB and will generate a Log for knowing how many times the code has been used.
- The information (text, photos, video) will not be available online for browsing; just for the App to download.
- Once the User get the video (one code unlocks ALL the videos), it stores locally, so next time he/she needs it just open the App and watch the video again. If he/she needs other recipe, the video will be downloades again (similar to youtube browsing) and stored locally again.
- We need some logs of how many videos are downloaded, wich codes have been unlocked and some use of the Application like how many times per month it has been used and how many users are using it in a regular basis.
- We will provide the graphic design needed but the developer team will have to make it work.
- There is no price for downloading or using the App, the trick is only the code you get in printed format that unlocks the videos.
- We need help publishing the App in the multiple App Markets (Google Play, App Store, etc.)
- We will provide the domain and web hosting needed for the online App that generates the content.
- The videos can be in any format (just need to be shown in all devices) but it needs to be simple so we can generate them in the final video format.
Time to develop:
- We thing two weeks will be ok.