You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
In need of having a professional level application built for both the Android platform as well as the iPhone platform. Here are some details of the application, though full detail will only be disclosed upon completion of a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA.):
- The application will need to use the camera as a scanner and have Character Recognition built in ACCURATELY.
- The application will need to be able to accurately read a scanned barcode and recognize these characters as well.
- The application will need to pull data from an online database and use the recognized characters from the scan to compare data.
- The application will need to have a user interface that allows users of the application to set up "groups" that include other users of the application.
- The application will need to send push notifications to the user in the form of a dialog box 'alert.'
- The application will need to push notifications to other users contained in the "groups" mentioned above.
- The application will need to offer a "Share on Facebook" option that encourages the user to post to Facebook.
- The application will be a "freemium" model, meaning it will be offered as free, but will offer in-app purchases once the "free credits" have been used up.
Overall, the scanner and character recognition working properly and accurately is the primary and ultimate feature. It is a MUST, as well as a user friendly experience for the push notifications to the groups. The application will also perform basic mathematic formulas and a few other miscellaneous features as well.
Contact me with ANY and ALL offers for what this application will cost. I would like to have it built on both platforms, I would also like for it to be VERY professional and the design of it to be user friendly. My goal is to go with the person that can do this the best, not necessarily the cheapest.
Also, as stated, you will be required to sign and return a non disclosure agreement before we discuss the idea in detail. I look forward to hearing from you.