You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a Mobile Phone application created which does the following. I am looking for Android platform first, and If this project is successful, then I will also want it implemented on other platforms (windows, blackberry, etc.). If someone feels they can do it on the iPhone iOS, then I would also do that simultaneously with the Android development.
Enhanced Hold Application/Phone Feature
The "enhanced hold" button can act like a toggle. Hitting it once activates the feature, hitting it a second time deactivates the feature. Similar to the way a regular hold button works.
The phone user, during a call, touches the "enhanced hold" button, activating the feature, and the following happens:
1) The phone is placed on hold
2) A continuous pre-determined (non-user changeable) message is played to the called party
3) The phone, even while on hold, still listens for the called party to press the "1" key
4) When the "1" key is detected as being pressed by the called party, the following two things happen:
A) A new continuous pre-determined message is played
B) The phone rings (or beeps and/or vibrates - as determined by user) to alert the phone user that the called party has pressed the "1" key.
The phone user then "answers" the phone by doing whatever normally would answer the phone, or by pushing the "enhanced hold" button again. This makes the following happen:
1) The phone is taken off of hold and is live to the phone user
2) The continuous message is halted
Suggestions on changes to the user interaction as listed above are welcome, to better accommodate how users use their phone.
This feature has been implemented in a standalone device for the landline market and can be seen in more detail at [url removed, login to view]