You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for an PhoneGap expert to develop a PhoneGap app with necessary plug-ins to collect usage data from both Android and iOS devices. The collected data will be sent back to our database through a web service.
Technically Must Have’s:
• Be written for the PhoneGap platform with necessary plug-in
• We must know if the service can be killed at any time. We don’t want it to.
• Be able to collect phone usage data whenever the phone is in use.
• Be capable of collecting the data as listed below in the section (Data Requirements sent VIA JSON)
• Be able to send, in configurable intervals, data usage information to our server using JSON
Data Requirements sent VIA JSON
• Phone Number (Service Number): The number of the phone that is sending the data
• Start Time: We need to know what time the usage was started?
• End Time: We need to know what time the usage ended?
• Bytes: How much data was used?
• Location: Where was the data used?
• Carrier: What carrier was the data used from (e.g. China Unicom, Telstra)
• App: What app was responsible for downloading and using the data
• Geo-location: The location of where the data was used.
• Network type: If data used by WiFi or Carrier (3G or 4G)
• Phone Model: E.g. Samsung Galaxy
• Anything else you can get off the phone regarding data usage (Please advice during development)
Additional Project Description:
10/15/2013 at 1:29 EDT
Further more, the data usage records should include a field to indicate the "Roaming Type" (local, national roaming, international roaming...)