Need some work done? Post a Project Today
1. User can enter data on their mobile phone in an app (the app needs to be developed under this proposal)
2. The data (consisting of text and images), as specified in the app, get uploaded to a server site.
3. Processing of the sent data occurs on the server
4. Post-processing of data, a list of options is (somehow) sent back to the mobile phone (and/or presented to the mobile user in some way).
5. The processing of data is a continuous activity on the server (at a given frequency), and the list of options is continuously updated on the mobile phone.
Additional Project Description:
06/15/2012 at 21:42 PET
6. Require app to work on iPhone, Android, and BB.