You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We have a project that we want to get off the ground and seek tenders for the project. In this project we need a native mobile app for iOS. Developed with objective-c, for iPhone 4/4S/5.HTML 5 for Android and Windows phone
The app would be a business/personal app, would allow the phone user to see the last contact they had with the caller, showing the last emails, text messages, social media postings, etc, etc. All totally configurable from a control panel.
There is a detailed wireframes document for the app, and graphic design is currently in development. The wireframes document would be sent to applicable developers. You would work with the designer and he'll provide any PNG images which you'll require.
We would need you to supply the server side API, which is developed as WCF web-services with JSON. The mobile app would send Request objects (JSON coded), and server would return JSON Response objects. The classes of request/response would be supplied in C# format and developer would need to translate them to objective-c to make it compatible for the interaction with the server.
The total app contains about 9 different screens though some of them have additional modes/states inside it.
We will begin with iPhone 4/4Sand iPhone 5. Next Android and Windoze lastly.
As I said, much more details and all questions would be answered only to suitable developers.
* Do not send auto bids without addressing the concrete app/project.
* Attach iPhone native apps which you developed which are currently in AppStore.
* No Responsive/PhoneGap/Mono for this project. Only native.
* Only developers with lots of experience in this area.
* Only developers which are willing to work directly with the designer. Of course we would monitor and help when needed.
* If any details were forgotten we would post a message and broadcast it for everyone.
ANY BIDS OVER THE PRESCRIBED LIMIT WILL BE AUTOMAGICALLY DELETED. If you cannot meet the budget, then we can't talk to you. Remember just because you are cheap doesn't mean you are bad at what you do.
Thanks and good luck