You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This is a mobile app project. It can either be native iPhone, or multi-platform JS/HTML5 hybrid using Phonegap. Tablet support would be desirable, but could also come later.
The general functionality of the application is as follows:
1. User login, user/account management
2. A question is asked- the end-user enters an answer
3. A series of questions will follow
4. If a particular answer is given, a particular line of questioning will follow
5. This 'branching off' of questions according to a predefined logic will occur several times
6. All answers will be inserted into a database on a remote server
7. At the end of the Q&A, based on a predefined logic, 1 or more image file(s) will be selected from a pool of about 90-100 images.
8. Specific answers will be superimposed over certain regions of the image(s), based on my predefined conditional logic
9. If multiple images are used, different sets of answers will be superimposed over different image files.
10. The image(s), along with the superimposed text, gets saved
11. This new image(s) can now be accessed from the user's user/account management section
12. Image(s) can be emailed, dropbox'd, printed (if possible)
1. The first thing the app must do when run is determine the end-user's language- either by asking them, using geolocation, or both- the latter confirmed by the former.
2. The questions asked will be in the language chosen by the end-user.
3. I will provide all text, in every language
4. I will provide all graphics, as needed.
2. User/Account management of completed image-mappings
4. Additional resources page - contains text only, basic
5. (OPTIONAL) GPS/Maps, Uses a list of predefined locations to guide the user, based on his/her location