You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Hey Freelancer iPhone programmers and developers!
My name is Tim and I'm making a simple iPhone 2D game, like Diner Dash, with Role Playing Game (RPG) elements. I will show you a wire frame and tell you more about the game if you are hired.
I’m looking for people who I can work with long term because I will be developing many apps. Also, I enjoy traveling all around the world. If we do a lot of work together then I would like to meet you in person one day. We can get some hot coffee and chat.
Requirements From You:
1) Ability to program RPG style leveling up like in this picture:
2) Ability to program a timer
3) You have at least one live app in the Apple app store that you worked on.
4) You have at least 1 high rating on Freelancer.
NOT required but preferred skills:
1) Clean and Clear UI Design
2) Clean, fun, cartoon 2D artwork and simple animation - Show me a portfolio if you have one. If I do not like your artwork but I like you then I will hire a separate illustrator/designer/artist.
Here are some examples of artwork that I like:
No Zombies Allowed
Run Roo Run
Here's what You need to do next:
1) Send me LINKS to relevant and recent previous work samples and anything else that will make you POP OUT! when you message me. I will download your app to try out. App rating are not a big deal to me. I want someone who can make a solid game.
2) IMPORTANT! I have to make sure you took the time to read this complete description. So please start your reply by typing in the code word "RPG". If I don’t see “RPG” in your message then I will skip you.