You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This application will be a multilingual RSS news aggregation displayer, with a have a nice elegant look. The application will be for the public and the main purpose of it is to link to a Website news section and get the latest news based on certain categories. We will provide RSS links from which we need to display the news items. We anticipate a simple scenario as the following to make it easy to visualize the app:
• First, a logo for clientl will appear while loading the application itself.
• Two buttons for language selection will appear for the user to choose from.
• A main attraction of the main news.
• By tapping on one of the buttons the language of the application will be activated through all the application content.
• Through scrolling down the user can view the top stories.
• By taping on the news itself or its picture a new page will be open with the news details.
• Through scrolling right the user will be able to move to view the next news.
• Through scrolling left the user will be able to move back to the pervious story.
• A home button in the upper left for getting back to the main viewing venue of news.
• A favorite button by tapping on it the news will be located in the user's favorite list.
• All social networking icons are embedded within the articles themselves. To ease sharing of news through them.
• Save icon would give the user a chance to save the news article as a favorite.
• Two icons for adjusting the font size will have a huge impact on the App usability.
The latest iphone and ipad versions.
Top app requirements:
To show the news in a categorized way.
To select the dates and display the news of that date.
To share the news articles on social media
To save articles as favorites.
To have a local search function for the news
Development of graphic design and UI elements:
I need them built as part of this project. I will provide all basic design elements, but need someone to spice them up.
We would be looking for long terms engagement as we have a number of immediate mobile applications in the works.